Average Price in Rock Creek Ranch: $774,975 / County Average: $1,105,466
Average Taxes in Rock Creek Ranch: $5,715 / County Average: $4,866
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Rock Creek Ranch: $190 / County Average: $322
Average Walkscore in Rock Creek Ranch: 17 / County Average: 31
Average Year Built in Rock Creek Ranch: 1998 / County Average: 1989
Average Days on Website in Rock Creek Ranch: 67 / County Average: 57
Rock Creek Ranch CO Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Rock Creek Ranch
Beautiful 5 bedroom 2 story home with fully finished basement...
Gorgeous 2 story located on a quiet cul-de-sac across from pond with open space park and walking trails...
Ing, unobstructed flatirons views in sought after Rock Creek Ranch! wel...
Beautifully updated 3 bedroom 3 bath townhouse in rock creek area...
Come see why so many fall in love with rock creek; 600 acres of open space, 27 miles of trails, 12 playgrounds and 4 major parks, 2 pools and top rated schools...
5 bh + study home boasting entertainer's walk-out basement in highly desirable Rock Creek Ranch! beautiful flowing layout, soaring ceilings, gleaming hardwood flo...
Do not miss this gorgeous home in the Rock Creek Ranch area of superior...
Spacious popular Rock Creek Ranch home on a premium south facing lot that backs to a greenbelt...
* you will hear it over and over again as you walk th...
Stunning 2-story in Rock Creek Ranch. this meticulously maintained home is warm & welcoming from the moment you arrive & features 5 bedrooms (4 up & 1 conforming in the basement), 5 baths, living room, great room, kitchen, finished basement & 3 car garage...
Amazing mountain views & open space! 4 bed/4 bath with walk-out basement with newer 3/4" hickory hardwood flooring on main...
Outstanding home in the sought after rock creek neighborhood...
This cozy home, located in a cul-de-sac in desirable rock creek features a completely remodeled 4bed 4bath home with new paint, carpet, tile floors, red cherry cabinets...
tremendous opportunity to own a 5 bedroom home in Rock Creek Ranch! thoughtfully designed open floor plan awaits your personal touches. grand entry with 2 story vaulted ceilings and ...
Accepting back-up offers (buyer's financing). nestled on a quiet street with great neighbors...
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER'S NOTICE:
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.
Click 'Save' to add a property to this list.
Register / Login
New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.
Questions? Comments? Complaints?
This message will go directly to the head of our team.
Location & Address
9800 Pyramid Ct. Ste 400 Englewood, CO
Welcome, here’s a quick look at some of the FUN things you can do here. Click next to continue.
You can perform map searches, complete with “HEAT MAPS” that quickly show you interesting things.
You can search Foreclosures, Short Sales, and Price Reduced Properties, and other nifty property sets that’ll get your imagination going…
Save properties you like for easy reference later.
And quickly “drill down” and find “similar properties” (people tell us they like this A LOT!)
You can sort by which properties are most popular, most walkable… or sort by square footage and acreage...
If you own a property you can quickly see how much it might be worth these days..
If you’re not pre-approved yet, click here to connect with one of our trusted lender partners.
And don’t forget to set up Email alerts… So you never miss out on a great deal. (very popular feature)